I’ve become so addicted to laser hair removal. It is seriously the best! Its so easy and painless, and it keeps the hair away for way longer than waxing or shaving.
I recently went for another treatment at Bare & Pure salon – this time to have my legs done. Laser is a really great option for hair removal for your wedding day, because it leaves no razor burn and keeps your hair away for a longgggg time. The whole process was painless and only took about 20 minutes. Thankfully, Adriana had prepped me on the proper way to get yourself ready for a laser hair removal treatment. Here’s what she recommended:
1) Stay out of the sun! That includes avoiding tanning beds, tanning lotion and spray tans.
2) Shave the day or two days before treatment so your hair isn’t super overgrown.
3) Avoid waxing, plucking or electrolysis before and between treatments.
4) Show up to your treatment with clean skin (no make up, no deodorant, no lotion) – The laser technician will have to remove them if you come to your treatment with them, which will make the whole process take longer.
5) You should not have a laser hair removal treatment if you are on antibiotics or acne medication. Talk to your doctor beforehand!
And that’s not all…. here’s some tips for AFTER your treatment, to ensure that you get your moneys worth and are prepped for your NEXT treatment:
1) Again, stay out of the sun!
2) Apply sun protection (SPF everyday on the face, ideally)
3) No waxing, plucking or electrolysis treatments.
4) Avoid taking a hot shower 24 hours after your treatment.
5) Avoid exercising, using a sauna or a steam room for 24 hours after your treatment.
WOW! A lot to remember, but SO worth it. Thanks to Bare & Pure for all of these excellent tips! Bare & Pure is offering your first treatment completely free and 20% off your first package purchase to any of my followers that want to book a treatment! You definitely have to go, and once you do, let me know what you thought!
That’s all for now…